By the end of the workshop, participants will
- Have a greater understanding of coaching and what it means to coach for results.
- Know when to use coaching, directing, persuading and educating.
- The ability to build trust and rapport in any situation.
- How to identify the “real issues” and techniques to overcome them.
- Taking confident control and ownership of the situation.
- What it means to be a leader.
- Be confident in using the Coach Central model for coaching to aid staff members to achieve common goals.
- Able to focus staff on goals and be able to gain commitment from staff for results.
- Able to identify how others filter information.
- Behavioral flexibility to control one’s own behavior and to communicate using the language
and behavior of the receiver.