Sales Training/Selling Skills
What you will learn:
Learn how to develop effective sales techniques in this two day program. Expand your knowledge of the stages of a sale and how to get the best out of each interaction with a customer – bringing the sale to a positive conclusion.
At the end of this program you will be able to make a more confident and successful pitch which will result in more sales.
- Setting the Stage & Making the Initial Contact
- How to Prepare for a Sale
- Customer’s Perception
- Timing the Approach and Questioning Techniques
- Needs vs. Wants = Illustrating the Choice
- How Emotions Impact on the Sale
- Methods to Improve Choice
- Illustrate Choice to the Best Advantage
- Selling "I What You Have for Sale" & Gaining Agreement
- Match the Customer to the Merchandise
- How to Increase Value & Remove Barriers to the Sale
- What Impacts on Closing
- Closing & Linked Selling
- How to Confidently Identify the ‘ Close’
- Methods Increase Sale Revenue
- When to Introduce and Sell Up
Who should attend:
New and experienced salespeople who deal with customers in a face to face situation.
2 Day Program (Corporate Programs Tailored to Suit)
Psychology of Selling